القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

مراجعة الوحدة الثالثة للصف العاشر الفصل الاول

 




مراجعة الوحدة الثالثة 

للصف العاشر الفصل الاول 


Say What would you say in the following situation :

1-Your friend feels very bored, you suggest:

a) What about going to the cinema?

b) You must go anywhere.

c) I should go to watch the football match.

 

2- You ask your teacher to repeat the last sentence again.

a) Shall I repeat the last sentence again?

b) Could you repeat the last sentence again, please?

c) I could repeat the last sentence again.

 

B/Supply the missing parts in the following dialogue using (a-e) :

a) a quieter activity.     b) very useful.       c) a great place.        d) Good idea.         e) at cooking

Man: I’m the manager, Mr. Sa'ed, and I'd like to say welcome to the new Sports and Leisure Centre, Miss Huda .

Woman: Thanks, it looks (1) ________________.

Man: Tell me; have you decide to try an energetic activity or (2) __________________? Woman: I'd like to try some quieter activity.

Man: Well; what about cooking? It's (3) ___________________.

Woman: But I'm really bad (4) ___________________.

Man: Well; then I think you should try easy cooking.

Woman: (5) __________________. Thanks for your help.

 

 

Complete sentences with words from the box the following:

 

forest –senior- photography – rugby – arranged – castle – pretty – on my own  

 

1- Larry likes riding through the _______________ on his quad bike.

2- Barqoq _____________ is one of the old remains in Gaza strip.

3- My brother is fond of camera. He wants to study ____________________.

4- In ____________________ (sport) you can carry the ball and you don't have to kick it.

5- I have a pain in my teeth so I have ___________ an appointment with the doctor to check them.

6- Our farm is full of trees and flowers. It is very ________ and green.

7- The job may be too much for me to do ____________. It needs two people.

8-waleed plays for the _________rugby team in his school.


Replace the omitting words with the following words:

interests – exam – for free –energetic- similar – leisure time- recycle

1- I'm very busy with school work now so, I don't get much free time__________________.

2- Huda doesn't have any hobbies to give herself a rest from work. ____________________

3- The two pictures looked almost the same ______________________.

4- We have an important test at the end of the year.______________________

5- We can get into the museum without paying _________________________.

6- In factories, they  ___________ old glass into new bottles.

7-Hisham is always the one who is the most full of energy _________of all of us.

 

Re-write the sentences using the words in brackets :

1-I'm not sure that my friend comes on time (may) .........................................................................................................................................................

2-It's advisable to study hard (should )

.........................................................................................................................................................

3-Its necessary not to drive your car fast (mustn’t ) .........................................................................................................................................................

4-He is able to climb (can ) ....................................................................................................................

Read the following passage and answer the questions:

… I don’t get much leisure time. I’m in Grade 11 at school now and it’s hard. Most of us also go to exam practice school – and we have to do homework for both! Tokyo’s huge (30 million people) and we can’t easily leave the city, but at least my friends and I can get to a lovely park near home. We sometimes play tennis there and then we go to a coffee shop and chat. I enjoy quieter things, too. For example, I do traditional flower arranging. In the picture, I’m finishing one of my arrangements. It’s late now and I must stop. I need to get things ready for tomorrow. Write soon!

Complete the notes about the passage:

1- Tokyo's population: _____________ 2- Michiko's grade: _______________

3- Michiko's interests: 1- ___________ 2-_______________ 3- __________________

Find from the passage:

1-The meaning of : free time .................................... difficult .................................

2-The opposite of : continue .................................... early.....................................

3- The underlined words refer to: the city :.................................... we:...........................

 

C/ Answer these question:

1- What do Michiko and her friends do in their free time?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

2- Is it easy to go out of Tokyo? ……………………………………………………………………………………………………

3- Where does Michiko play tennis with her friends?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………


D/ Write true (T) or false (F):

1- Michiko sometimes plays tennis in a park near her home (       ).

2- Michiko enjoys energetic activities like flower arrangement (      ).

3- In the picture, Michiko is finishing one of her paintings (      ).

 

Write the short form of the following:

1- should not: _________. 2- I am: ________. 3- cannot_________. 4- we are:__________.

 

Write three short paragraphs about free time activities that you enjoy:

1- Say what kinds of free time activities that you enjoy (give examples).

2- Explain when you usually do these activities.

3- State your favorite activities then you say why you especially like it ?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..………….


هل اعجبك الموضوع :

تعليقات